Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC is a leading internet company with more than 50 fast-growing, highly-related brands serving loyal consumer audiences... our mission is to harness the power of interactivity to make daily life easier and more productive for people all over the world. For the last four years, IAC has been ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector. Our brands include Match.com, Ask.com, About.com & Vimeo.com. With more than 247.3 million unique visitors across more than 30 countries, IAC's network of sites would rank as the 8th largest in the world.
IAC is looking for an experienced and talented HR Generalist to join the IAC Corporate HR team. The ideal candidate must not only be a self-starter and assertive but a forward-thinker who loves a challenge. We want a team player who can bring their skills and know-how to make an immediate contribution.
- Perform general HR responsibilities including but not limited to employee relations, recruitment, compliance, payroll, training and development, and performance management.
- Process New Hire, Pay Change, Termination and related notifications to payroll.
- Manage temporary service vendors and responsible for temporary employee and intern requests.
- Assist with the hands-on recruitment process, and help develop accurate job descriptions and salary ranges.
- Source applicants utilizing methods to obtain resumes of candidates with appropriate skills and qualifications.
- Complete background and reference checks on all candidates prior to hire.
- Complete exit interviews to identify trends and measure and track turnover data.
- Assist in other HR projects as needed.
- Create reports and presentations, as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required, Human Resource Management preferred.
- 5+ year’s progressive HR experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in media industry preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must exhibit flexibility under pressure and demonstrated ability to produce results.
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of tasks on short notice within demanding deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Intellectual and emotional maturity a must.
- Demonstrated experience working with clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Expert with LinkedIn Recruiter and sourcing active and passive candidates.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and possess HRIS and ATS experience.