Facilities | New York, NY | Full Time and Temp to Perm
We are looking for a motivated, organized, proactive person with strong interpersonal skills to join our company. The position requires an individual that can coordinate the day-to-day office requirements, while at the same time be proactive and provide recommendations for organizational and process improvement.
We seek an individual with a working knowledge of office practices and procedures and a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Duties are diverse and challenging, and include, but are not limited to: maintaining first class office environment as well as maintaining multiple vendor relationships. Although there are many duties, the position is only limited in growth and scope by your ability.
- Help coordinate all activities (either personally initiated or through co-workers) related to the maintenance of the office facilities, equipment and systems.
- Performs daily tasks of stocking kitchens and copy rooms as well as resetting conference rooms
- Courteously answer phone and greet visitors/clients at reception desk
- Assist Operations group on large projects.
- Monitor inventory of furniture and fixed assets
- Executive office moves and space allocation
- Maintain relationship and coordinate scheduling of work with other outside vendors
- Verify all invoices for facilities related items
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee frequently is required to walk around the office in order to inspect the current condition of the facilities as well as interact with the employee base.
- The employee is required to stand; stoop, kneel, or crouch to investigate the causes and solutions to issues that arise in our offices.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds in order to assist with the day-to-day demands around the office.
- College degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, energetic and a team player.
- The employee will be provided with a uniform that must be worn Monday-Friday.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours. Schedule is not limited to standard business hours.