Corporate Consolidation Manager
Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
Title: Corporate Consolidation Manager
Supervisor: Director, Financial Reporting
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: New York, NY
The Corporate Consolidation Manager will be responsible for IAC’s global consolidation process including the review of intercompany transactions and eliminations. The Corporate Consolidation Manager will coordinate, manage and support the monthly global consolidated financial close process for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness. This position partners with IAC’s Corporate Accounting and SEC Reporting teams and the accounting organizations of the various operating businesses, including IAC’s two public subsidiaries, Match Group, Inc. (MTCH) and ANGI Homeservices Inc. (ANGI) to support IAC’s internal and external reporting processes.
- Coordinate, manage and support the monthly global consolidated financial close process working closely with the Operating Businesses and Corporate Accounting, including:
- Preparation and maintenance of the monthly financial close timeline, ensuring financial data is submitted in accordance with deadlines and that appropriate reviews of information submitted are performed.
- Preparation of monthly consolidating and eliminating journal entries.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements in compliance with U.S. GAAP.
- Analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet, income statement and cash flow submissions including account reconciliations and variance analyses.
- Take ownership of the consolidation framework including maintaining the integrity of the global chart of accounts and related mapping between general ledger and HFM accounts.
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements, updating documentation and providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Be a liaison with the SEC Reporting team to implement accounting practices related to new accounting pronouncements or SEC reporting requirements.
- Assist with the monthly intercompany and investment in the subsidiary review and reconciliation process between the Operating Businesses and Corporate Accounting, ensuring timely confirmation and reconciliation of account balances.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement focusing on streamlining, improving and automating processes.
- Assist with the preparation of certain financial sections of IAC’s and ANGI’s Forms 10-Q and 10-K.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and other analyses for management as requested.
- 5+ years of public and private accounting experience; SEC experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; CPA preferred.
- Hands on experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) software.
- Strong technical skills including knowledge of U.S. GAAP and understanding of financial statement mechanics.
- Proficient in MS Office, including the ability to perform pivots and V-lookups with Excel.
- Self-starter capable of working independently, as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment managing multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organization.