Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
Title: Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: New York, NY
IAC is seeking an Associate Director - Financial Planning & Analysis who will be an integral member of our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team. The role will provide support across all areas of the Financial Planning & Analysis function with direct interaction with both senior management and the Company’s subsidiaries. Candidates must have a proven background of analytical excellence and strong work ethic as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work within a team.
- Ongoing support of senior management with a focus on project detail related to, but not limited to, capital allocation, industry research, benchmarking, corporate structure
- Performance of frequent and complex ad hoc analytical assignments
- Ongoing assessment, tracking and reporting of all the Company’s business unit performance with respect to financial, strategic and operational goals and initiatives with timely communication of opportunities and risks
- Development of strong relationships across the organization
- Identify and analyze operational problems and recommend effective solutions
- Assist in other finance functions as needed.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity, venture capital, corporate development, finance or financial planning.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Must have a very strong foundation in Corporate Finance
- Must have extensive experience creating high-quality PowerPoint decks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis, and research.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong work ethic and drive.
- Exceptional analytical acumen.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex projects entailing frequent interaction with senior executives.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- High personal and professional integrity
- High level of academic achievement and demonstrated an analytical and quantitative strength
- Must be flexible with schedule to work evenings and weekends, if needed