Analyst / Manager, Treasury
Other | New York, NY | Full Time
This position will act in a support capacity for the Treasurer and Director of Global Treasury Operations in carrying out a variety of corporate finance and treasury initiatives including the following:
- Daily corporate cash management duties including liquidity tracking, trade settlement and daily cash positioning.
- Act as primary liaison between business units and banks regarding account services and bank platform administration.
- Strategic initiatives including the development and implementation on new cash management solutions, both domestically and abroad, and working with the operating divisions to implement the initiatives.
- Daily / Monthly / Quarterly Reporting, including SOX, investment management performance, accounting compliance, treasury benchmarking, fee analysis, etc.
- This position will work closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis, Audit and Accounting as it relates to cash flow forecasting, compliance and SEC reporting.
- This position will also serve as a back up to various Investor Relations reporting requirements.
- Perform ad hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of cash management experience in a corporate environment and a passion for the financial markets.
- Solid understanding of finance, accounting and economics.
- Excellent written and strong verbal communication skills a must.
- Exceptional analytical acumen with strong attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with MS office products, specifically Excel.
- High personal and professional integrity.
- Flexibility to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize is a must.