Administrative | New York, NY | Full Time
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering first-class video workout programs and personalized nutrition plans to ensure that members reach their fitness goals. DailyBurn brings fitness and nutrition to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training. DailyBurn's elite group of trainers were specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in-class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms. From your computer and TV to your tablet and phone, your workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away. Launched in 2007, DailyBurn is an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI) and can be found online at http://dailyburn.com.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Supervisors: Chief Executive Officer & Chief Operating Officer
Location: New York, NY
- Schedule and organize all activities, such as meetings, travel, car services, expense reports and department activities for CEO and COO
- Liaise with other departments, cross company businesses and outside agencies, including senior level staff.
- Schedule and organize multiple processes such as meetings, travel, car services, and department activities.
- Organize and maintain group workout area.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and assignments.
- Sort all incoming mail and determine level of priority; initiate general outbound correspondences and handle all UPS shipments (sending and tracking).
- Greet and manage all guests and handle all of their needs for the duration of their stay.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects when necessary.
- Photocopy and fax information, as needed or requested.
- 1-2 years of prior administrative or office experience.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong interest in fitness and wellness a plus