Administrative | New York, NY | Full Time
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: New York NY
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the daily office operations for a corporate department within IAC. This position requires strong organizational skills, an extremely proactive nature, resourcefulness and creative problem solving skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to solve any issue. This assistant must anticipate the needs of these two executives and facilitate smooth operation of their offices.
- Provide all administrative support; prioritize and delegate to meet strict deadlines.
- Coordinate and manage the executive’s heavy work and personal calendars.
- Responsible for a system of follow-up on all outstanding internal and external scheduling and miscellaneous issues.
- Determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly.
- Oversee arrangements of travel and other accommodations, including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Handle heavy volume of incoming and outgoing calls, email, and mail.
- Act as liaison with all internal and external offices. Be versed in dealing and interacting with other high level executives both internal and external to the company.
- Handle all accounts payable & expense report requests.
- Coordinate meetings, events, and organize materials for participants. Courteously greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office/conference room.
- Interact with and direct divisional contacts and vendors.
- Provide updates and comprehensive information to executive as needed.
- Produce general correspondences. Photocopy and fax information as needed or requested.
- Maintain accurate databases electronically and paper copies to include address books, files, and general contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required; minimum of 2 years previous Executive level administrative support.
- Must be available and flexible for after-hours tasks, as well as periodic weekend telephone coverage.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Communication skills must be stellar; ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Accuracy, thoroughness, extreme attention to detail, and efficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. Need high energy and assertive nature.
- Have a failsafe method of follow up for all items.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work a Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm schedule.
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of some of the world's most recognized brands and products, such as HomeAdvisor, Vimeo, About.com, Dictionary.com, The Daily Beast, Investopedia, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, OkCupid, Tinder and PlentyOfFish. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.