Accounts Payable Clerk (Part-Time, Temp to FT)
Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Part Time, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
Title: Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary to FT)
Reports to: Accounts Payable Manager
Location: New York, NY
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
- Prepares Accounts Payable invoice batches for input ensuring existence of vendor, proper account coding, departmental approvals and propriety of charges.
- Reviews and audits Expense Reports to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Maintains T&E log of expense reports out for approval.
- Inputs Accounts Payable invoices and Employee Expense Reports for processing.
- Prepares check register with support.
- Scans and uploads wires into imaging system.
- Responds to vendor inquiries.
- Responds to internal inquiries regarding payments to vendors.
- Ensures compliance with SOX policies and procedures.
- Assists with year-end 1099 process.
- Audits and reconciles P-Card statement
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practice.
- Assists with month end closing.
- Assists with Management and Departmental requests as required.
- Assists with projects as needed.
- At least 1 year of accounting/ accounts payable work experience.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with vlookup and pivot tables in Excel required.
- Experience with 1042 filings a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment