Customer Service Representative
Sales | Bend, OR | Full Time
As the world’s premier company for insulated products, Hydro Flask began with a challenge: to create a reusable water bottle that truly performs in any environment. It had to keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. Period.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative who is responsible for answering phone calls, greeting customers, assisting with questions regarding Hydro Flask products, answering customer service inquiries and maintaining Bend inventory.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll
- Acknowledge and greet every customer who comes into Hydro Flask.
- Answer customer questions and assist them in choosing the Hydro Flask and/or accessories that fits their needs.
- Respond to all Hydro Flask customer service questions (via phone or email) with responses that follow the Hydro Flask standard operating procedures.
- If an action from a customer service issue is required, do so in a timely and efficient manner i.e.: process a warranty request, send a replacement cap, etc.
- Keep an accurate count of the “Bend” inventory. If we are getting low on products place an order in NetSuite.
- Take orders over the phone in NetSuite, always assist the customer in making a well informed decision when making a purchase.
- Responsible for customer care content on the website. If a process changes re-write the content, approve it with the Customer Service Manager and have the IT manager implement.
- Inform Customer Service Manager of customer concerns that we do not have a standardized response for and create one.
- Respects confidentiality in discussing accounts, staff, and company matters; also maintains confidentiality of organization, project, fiscal and personnel related information.
- Keep the office, kitchen and bathroom supplies stocked at all times..
- Responsible for all incoming correspondence, order entry and warranties requests through Amazon seller central, process RMA’s and the placing of Employee orders
- Foster a fun and healthy work environment, conducive to a happy work place and satisfied customers.
What’s Required for Consideration:
1 to 2 years experience in a customer service type role
High School Diploma
Excitement about Hydro Flask and Saving the World from Lukewarm!
Working for Hydro Flask:
Do you love a challenge? We are a group of hard-working people and outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting our products to the test and delivering “ahh” experiences to active consumers worldwide. As an employer, we live our brand values every day, supporting a reliable, playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where employees can learn, thrive, and grow.
Hydro Flask not only gets what our customers want, we also know that providing an awesome environment for our employees (who are also our customers!) is vital for our long-term success. Along with a casual, dog-friendly environment in our beautiful headquarters in Bend, Oregon, we ensure our employees are taken care of with a strong compensation and benefits package, including profit sharing, healthcare, retirement, PTO, charitable matching, and of course, free product!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating why you’re interested in working with Hydro Flask in particular, addressing how you meet each of our listed qualifications. Boilerplate introductions are highly discouraged!
We are moving quickly on this recruitment, so you can expect to receive an email back from our recruiter within 24 hours of your application. Thanks!