Trade Marketing Manager
Sales | Bend, OR | Full Time
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Trade Marketing Manager who will be the critical liaison between Field Sales and Marketing & Finance. The role will create our trade marketing strategies, plans, and materials that enable the company to deliver on financial goals.
Here are a few innovative and fun things you will be doing as part of the win at Humm:
- You will be mining syndicated data and consumer research to create relevant and compelling sales presentation material for field sales.
- You will be preparing objective category management recommendations.
- You will prepare all innovation launch materials for field sales.
- You will assist the VP Sales in short-term and long-term forecasts for volume and spending.
- You will analyze and authorize trade spend plans.
- You will manage our POS strategy and execution plan.
- You will analyze promotional effectiveness and efficiency with the goal of increasing profitability.
- You will assist in creating a customer segmentation strategy to guide trade investment.
- You will manage KPI scorecards for field sales.
What’s Required for Consideration:
- Minimum seven years in field sales, emphasis in trade spend and category management, preferably in CPG.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree in business, marketing or similar field of study.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Exceptional skills at putting together sales presentations.
- Adept at using IRI and other consumer data points.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 10 to 20% of the time.
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).