Southeast Regional Sales Manager
Sales | Southeast USA | Full Time
Humm Kombucha, one of the US's fastest growing kombucha brands, is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Southeast Regional Sales Manager with a track record of taking new, innovative non alcoholic beverage products to market. The main priorities are gaining new and developing existing business in conventional grocery retailers, brokers, C stores, natural grocery and other channels in the region that you will help define.
This position is remotely located in the Southeast region of the US.
Here are a few innovative and fun things you will be doing as part of the win at Humm:
- Define and implement Humm’s south eastern sales strategy.
- Manage regional broker network.
- Introduce Humm Kombucha to conventional and specialty grocery channels.
- Work with regional broadline distributors as required by chains.
- Interface with customer and consumer marketing to drive sales.
- Develop customer sales plans for all accounts in area of responsibility.
- Develop and execute professional sales presentations.
- Develop and submit a sales forecast.
- Participate in national and customer specific trade shows.
- Works independently and makes decisions on the spot that significantly impacts the budget, company profitability and opportunity to retain valued customers.
- Accountable for annual sales volume.
What’s Required for Consideration:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience selling CPG food and/or beverage products.
- Strong passion for the Kombucha.
- Preferably sales experience in non-alcoholic (NA) beverage sector.
- Exceptional account management abilities.
- Relationships with mainstream grocery chains and convenience stores.
- Broker management experience.
- Relationships with regional buyers of major chain and natural stores.
- Relationships with regional distributors.
- Track record taking new innovative products into major chain and natural stores.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic early-stage company.
- Enjoys being disruptive, innovative and unique in the marketplace.
- Appreciates working for a values-driven organization.
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).