Seasonal Forklift and Materials Handler
Operations | Bend, OR | Full Time and Temporary
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Seasonal Forklift and Materials Handler! This person needs to be able to work well in a team-oriented environment to accomplish the company’s strategic initiatives while providing excellent service to our many internal and external customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that all established shipping, receiving, and warehousing process are followed. This includes outbound distributor shipments, receiving materials, organization, inventory, and material transfers to support all departments’ processes within the brewery.
What’s Required for Consideration:
- Ability to work M-Thurs 9 a- 6:30 pm, and Friday 9a - 1 p.
- Strong communication skills
- Some warehouse experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to perform the responsibilities of Warehouse Forklift Driver/Loader.
- Able to obtain Forklift Operator Certification
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Skills needed for Microsoft programs including creation and manipulation of Excel Spreadsheets, our production schedule and OBEER
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).
Standard introductions are highly discouraged!
Humm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.