Part-Time HR & Payroll Coordinator
Human Resources | Bend, OR | Part Time
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a part-time HR & Payroll Coordinator who will provide rock-star support to the HR function through performing confidential and day-to-day administrative duties such as processing payroll, being the report guru, finding great humans to join the Humm team, and keeping things neat and tidy! Work is performed under the general supervision of the HR Director.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll help grow HR capabilities through accurately processing bi-weekly payroll including the correct tracking of time off, overseeing talent acquisition and onboarding, and owning the day-to-day administrative tasks such as personnel recordkeeping, generating reports, and reception duties.
What’s Required for Consideration:
- High School diploma required
- Two to four years HR experience, strongly preferred
- One year payroll experience, preferred
- Prior office experience required with strong computer and Microsoft knowledge
- Must be eligible to work in the Unites States.
- Must have strong verbal, written, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly professional and approachable in demeanor
- Must maintain a positive/professional attitude with a high degree of patience
- Ability to work with high level of autonomy
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain strong levels of business, especially in highly confidential and sensitive interactions
- Must be detail orientated with a high level of accuracy
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Must have a passion for being Part of the Win and creating a great experience for all Humm-sters
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet our listed qualifications. Standard introductions are highly discouraged!
Humm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.