Human Resources Manager
Human Resources | Bend, OR | Full Time
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible. We are here to help you feel good!
If you’re ready to share that goodness with us, read on…
We are hiring a Full-Time Human Resources Manager in Bend, Oregon. This is a senior level HR Manager role and is the only HR person at Humm.
What You’ll Be Doing besides enjoying Bend and yummy Humm:
- Partnering with the leadership team to execute the organizations human resource needs in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Providing support and guidance to management and staff when complex, specialized and often sensitive issues arise.
- May be required to execute in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investing allegations of wrongdoing and terminations.
- Drive human resources related processes, projects and initiatives for Humm including talent acquisition, compensation, workers compensation, benefits, retention, annual performance evaluation, training, succession planning, and safety. Managing outside vendor support as needed.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, regulations and recommended best practices to maintain compliance in HR related areas.
- Staying current on HR trends, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources talent management and employment law.
Here’s what you bring to the job:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of seven years of human resource management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related federal laws and regulations. Knowledge of Oregon laws and regulations preferred (or tell us how you would gain Oregon employment law knowledge).
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work collaboratively and strategically with executive team in a roll-up-your sleeves environment.
- Strong conviction and the ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work with integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Flexibility and resilience with changing priorities.
- Experience working with smaller/ growing companies preferred.
- PHR or above preferred.
- Manufacturing experience / familiarity preferred.
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm Kombucha we make good for you taste delicious. We are sparking a feel-good revolution. We make healthy probiotic filled beverages that are refreshing and taste amazing. We make our kombucha to be enjoyed by everyone and we strive to make it available everywhere. We do all this while nurturing our Core Values of Optimism, Healthy Business, Partnership and Quality. At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We share each success, and learn together from failure. The engine that drives Humm is Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and marketing. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please tell us how you meet What's Required for the Role.
Standard introductions are highly discouraged!
Humm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.