Experiential Marketing Manager
Marketing | Bend, OR | Full Time
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Experiential Marketing Manager who is responsible for the strategy and execution of experiential events at Humm. Responsible for creating measurable impact with our target consumer, driving trial, and creating brand awareness. Works closely with the Digital, Studio and Field Marketing branches to create a unified campaign strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll work with the Director of Marketing for the overall vision, structure and organization of the experiential marketing team. You'll oversee all events and sponsorships executed and be responsible for their effectiveness. Lead, manage, motivate the Experiential Marketing team as well as manage the Tap Room. You'll develop experiential marketing metrics and KPIs and be held accountable to the team's performance. You'll maintain a budget and effectively utilize resources to gain a positive ROI. Champion timely planning and reporting of budgets and performance indicators. You'll create processes and tools for the events team and brand ambassadors that improve the effectiveness of each event. You'll collaborate with the field marketing teams, Humm’s studio, agency partners, and sales teams to ensure the execution of national campaigns and events. You'll be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of events and continuously find avenues for improvement for all processes and programs. This role requires a flexible schedule, willingness to work in all weather conditions and a large amount of travel (30%+).
What’s Required for Consideration:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or similar degree preferred.
- 2+ years in a field marketing role or similar position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be Agile, Accountable, and Innovative
- Strong project management skills preferred
- Budget creation and management skills a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity and experience with marketing terms and trends
- Experience in event and/or promotion planning preferred
- Ability to think “outside the box” and develop upon new creative and innovative ideas.
- Demonstrated customer service, people, leadership, and organization skills with track record of achieving positive business results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage details of different processes efficiently.
- Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed and be motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
- Willing to be flexible and work long hours
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).
Standard introductions are highly discouraged!