Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Bend, OR | Full Time
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager!
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Digital Marketing Manager at Humm carries the responsibility of driving the company’s digital strategy and managing tactical day-to-day activities. In this position you’ll be responsible for execution, optimization and analysis of digital marketing campaigns that support Humm’s growth objectives through brand awareness and demand generation. Market and channel analysis, program development, project management, and effective communication skills are all foundational to the role. We’re looking for someone who has a test and learn approach and isn’t afraid to experiment with new channels and campaign tactics.
Success requires a mix of analytical, operational, and creative oversight skills to influence decisions, drive actions, and accelerate growth.
What’s Required for Consideration:
- 5+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience, with a demonstrated record of delivering measurable business results.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ad-serving platforms, ad tagging, testing, tracking, QA and troubleshooting.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate prospective consumers to take action.
- Experience managing external agency resources.
- Exceptional program/project management skill set; ability to balance multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of audiences, including senior management and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Well-organized, with an ability to work efficiently with flexibility as workloads fluctuate.
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation) with the ability to analyze various types and large amounts of data.
- Experience running A/B tests and performing audience segmentation.
- Technology-savvy with proficiency in SEO/SEM (Yoast, Moz, etc), marketing automation and social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout, Facebook Ads AI, etc), as well as analytical platforms such as NetBase, Google Analytics, Tableau, Cyfe or Looker.
- Experience with launching/managing podcasts preferred (not required).
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team..
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).
Standard introductions are highly discouraged!