Brewery Maintenance Technician
Operations | Bend, OR | Full Time
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a full time, benefit eligible Maintenance Technician (starting around $20/hour) who will work with an upbeat and efficient team in ensuring all maintenance tasks are completed in a safe, efficient, and accurate manner with minimal downtime.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll execute all assigned projects and equipment improvements in an efficient and cost-effective manner. This includes but is not limited to: weather specific preparedness, general building maintenance, preventative tasks, completing work orders, plus facility and packaging line troubleshooting.
What’s Required for Consideration:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in facilities maintenance required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Clean driving record and ability to be added to the company insurance.
- Technical degree or certifications related to facilities maintenance preferred.
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of buildings.
- Basic computer skills including but not limited to: Excel spreadsheets, email communication, data organization.
- Knowledge of facilities equipment, processes, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills.
- Basic skills with hand tools and other shop tools.
- Operate and drive company forklifts and vehicles.
- Function in a loud and busy production environment.
- Ability to follow company safety and OSHA requirements.
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
We believe that our Humm community is a place where our employees can build safe, prosperous lives. Whatever your life story, national origin, race or religion; whoever you choose to love, whatever your sexual orientation or gender identity is… you are welcome here.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).
Humm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.