Amazon eCommerce Marketing Manager
Marketing | Bend, OR | Full Time
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are looking for a success driven and Amazon-experienced eCommerce Marketing Manager to join our team and contribute to Humm's success.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Day to day management of all eCommerce channels, including Amazon, Humm.com and all other 3rd party marketplaces. Managing content, eComm marketing activities, customer engagement all driving toward delivering revenue targets. More specifically,
- Actively manage eComm advertising, Amazon algorithm, and all other available tools, on and off Amazon, to drive profitable sales. On-going ACOS of no higher than 35%.
- Ensure all product listings are best-in-class for maximum search exposure
- Drive prospecting campaigns on Amazon to take advantage of search term volume
- Build Facebook ad flows to drive to Amazon for purchase
- Lead creation and deployment of best in class A+ content across all eComm channels. Work with Marketing Director to develop new Humm.com site with eCommerce capabilities.
- Ad Management, including prospecting through top of search placements, dayparting and competitor targeting
- Non-Ad Management, including formatting and updating listings, and building campaigns to drive traffic to Amazon
What’s Required for Consideration:
- 3-5 years experience managing brands on Amazon required.
- Demonstrated success growing revenue through Amazon.
- Located in Bend, Oregon or willingness to relocate.
- Experience managing company owned .com channel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of audiences, including senior management and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Ability to research search term data and volume, build search campaigns with performance-driven formatting, monitor and optimize campaigns, build flows, and effectively report on results.
- Well-organized, with an ability to work efficiently with flexibility as workloads fluctuate.
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation) with the ability to analyze various types and large amounts of data.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume being sure to highlight your experience and success with managing brands on Amazon and company owned .com channels.
Humm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.