Bioprocessing Associate I
Operations: Bioprocessing/CTS | Research Triangle Park, NC | Full Time
Humacyte's mission is to become the leading company in novel, off-the-shelf extracellular matrix tissue products, and especially those that could provide lifesaving improvements in treatments for vascular conditions.
Humacyte, Inc., a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative, award winning human biotherapies. We are currently developing multiple vascular tissue engineered therapies and expanding our business model. With a broad pipeline of potential new therapy applications, we continue to build our organization and scientific teams.
Becomes trained on basic processes and equipment and serves as a hands- on resource inManufacturing.
Conducts all assigned activities in a safe and GMP manner. Tasks will include, but are not limitedto:
Cleaning and preparing productionequipment
Cleaning and disinfecting productionrooms
Assembly, set-up, and disassembly of productionequipment
Executing process steps according to defined SOPs andBPRs
Documenting activities in accordance withcGMPs
Handling chemically hazardousgoods
Interfacing with process automation and electronic businesssystems
Supporting Qualification and Validationactivities
Identifying and communicating processissues
- Supports team effort in the effective and timely completion of root cause investigations and CAPA implementation
- High school diploma / GED required, preferably coupled with Biotechnology coursework; bachelor’s degree in science preferred
Experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or sterile production environments preferred.
Basic knowledge of cGMP requirements preferred.
Experience executing SOPs and documenting work preferred.
- Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment preferred
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures (SOPs) and/or scientific methods.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational process to perform routine activities.
- Able to troubleshoot basic mechanical issues.
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and has a basic understanding of how the team integrates with others.
- Works as a team player, participating in activities that involve cooperating with others
- Stock Options
- 401k Plan with Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- 5 Personal Floating Days
- 8 Sick Days
- 6 Company Holidays
- Career Development and Training