Design Sales Associate
Sales | Marion County, FL | Full Time
Hudson's Furniture has been providing quality furniture to customers throughout Florida for more than 35 years. With 17 beautiful showrooms located throughout the state, Hudson's Furniture continues to build value in it's current customer base and growing local market share. Our focus on customer satisfaction and product value, as well as purchasing power allows us to see continual growth throughout the years. Hudson's Furniture is a family owned and privately held company with headquarters located in Sanford, Florida. Due to our continued growth, we are searching for top candidates to join our team!
- Greets customers and provides product and program information with a positive attitude.
- Strive to turn every customer into a satisfied Hudson's Furniture customer.
- Maintain a clean, fun and safes work environment for you and your team.
- Ability to connect and establish relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate our product value and explain benefits that the customer can appreciate.
- Build rapport and establish a relationship with your customer.
- Explain financing and protection plans.
- Coordinate delivery between the customer and warehouse.
- Manage customer relationship before, during and after the sale.
Experience is NOT required for this role. Some of our best associates joined us without previous industry experience. What makes a GREAT candidate successful in this role is a winning attitude, excellent work ethic, competitiveness and passion for building relationships. Below are a few additional points that will also help in making you successful in this role:
- Basic computer skills - Word, CRM or previous sales systems experience a Huge Plus!
- Previous sales experience a Plus! - Some of our TOP producers, Including managers, have come to us from the hospitality market (Servers/Bartenders)
- Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays - Saturdays are our busiest day meaning you have the HIGHEST opportunity to make more money
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Paid training period with graduation bonus
- Highest Commission rates with uncapped earnings potential
- Additional Incentive Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Competitive PTO Plan
- Management-In-Training Program
- Company Matched 401(k) Plan
- Transfer Opportunities
- Employee Discounts and More!