Regional Sales Representative (Eastern Zone)
Community Engagement | Florida, USA | Full Time
Rise Against Hunger is an international hunger relief organization that is driven by the vision of a world without hunger. Since 1998, the organization has coordinated the distribution of food and lifesaving aid to the world’s most vulnerable in countries all over the world. The organization’s mission is to build awareness and drive a global commitment to ending hunger by 2030.
The Regional Sales Representative will be an integral part of the Community Engagement team at Rise Against Hunger. This person will report to the Regional Community Engagement Manager with strong collaboration with our Donor Empowerment Team. This person will support the regional team’s efforts to obtain new meal packaging revenue from corporate partners while focusing on tier 3 and 4 accounts ($10,000 annually/500 employees or less). The CE Regional Sales Representative must have the ability to work cross-functionally with different departments including Donor Empowerment and Community Engagement (CE), and also within her/his prospects to engage multiple decision-makers in the fundraising/sales process. This Position will be based Remotely in Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and identifying, prospecting, and cold-calling clients within region
- Prospecting companies <500 employees in their region
- Utilize an automated emailing and lead input system to quickly grow business within the region
- Developing and maintaining prospect portfolio of 15 hot leads, 20 warm leads and 25 leads on deck
- Setting calls and meetings, building relationships, working through objections, and closing the sale
- Prospect a portfolio of 60+ accounts
- Relationship Management
- The sales person will need to manage the ownership of the relationship all the way through the end of the first event
- Once first event is completed they will strategically hand-off to the local Community Engagement team or the Donor Empowerment team depending on future account potential
- Exceptions and room for deeper collaboration will be necessary
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively forecast and manage a pipeline to build relationships and grow revenue
- Team Collaboration
- Work with our local teams to grow RAH within the region by researching and developing sales plans and strategies
- Work with Community Engagement staff to support local lead generation and sponsorships
- Attend trainings and meeting with the DE team as required and for growth purposes
- A goal for referring clients to the DE team for further development will be set as well
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently from general instructions and broad work expectations.
- Keen attention to detail as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-confident, flexible and adaptable and able to work collaboratively with a variety of staff.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual meal packaging revenue targets set by the Regional Community Engagement Manager in strong collaboration with the Donor Empowerment team.
- Schedule and attend 5-10 account meetings and hold 10+ conference calls per month
- Passion for RAH’s mission and the Rise Against Hunger Core Values: 1) LOVE It (Passion, Compassion, Advocacy, Optimism); 2) OWN It (Responsibility, Strategy, Adaptability, Balance); HANDLE It (Accountability, Effectiveness, Excellence, Persistence); SHARE It (Engagement, Empowerment, Relationship, Teamwork)
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Nimble Learning
- Plans and Aligns
- Action Orientated
- Two-year college or university program certificate; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of sales/fundraising experience with a proven track record of success
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Google Apps is strongly preferred.
- Clean background check and current passport required.
- Travel approximately 25% of the time with region.
Rise Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace without discrimination and harassment of any kind. All candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER ON OUR WEBSITE