Internal Application: Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Engineering & Technology | Remote | Full Time
About HST Pathways:
HST Pathways is on a mission to transform healthcare with innovative software technology that enables surgery centers to provide more cost-efficient patient care and better outcomes. Our suite of solutions spans the entire case lifecycle, including scheduling, care coordination, clinical documentation, and revenue cycle. Backed by Bain Capital, we are the nation’s fastest growing ASC software company and serve over 1,100 surgery centers and are growing quickly. However, our ambitions are only as strong as the team behind them, which is why we are looking to build our team with the best.
What We Are Looking For:
You are self-motivated, curious, flexible, and a fast learner. You feel confident you can jump into the deep end and quickly figure things out. You love a good challenge and refuse to give up. You have a passion for well designed, well-made products. You want to build something that you are proud to put your name on and share with others. You understand that a deep understanding and empathy for the users of the product ultimately helps achieve this goal. You value transparency, teamwork, and open communication.
As a senior software engineer, you will be part of an experienced team building patient-facing next generation cloud-based web applications for surgery centers. You will be expected to:
- Understand the company’s existing technology frameworks and new software architectures.
- Develop well designed, testable, high quality code adhering to best practices.
- Collaborate on the creation of design documents and engineering specifications based on business, user, and technical (performance, reliability, load balanced, cloud deployment) requirements.
- Lead the code review process to ensure development work adheres to standards and specifications.
- Aim to ensure code is unit tested prior to being released to the quality assurance team.
- Assist the quality assurance team in identifying test cases to enable testing of all development deliverables
- 5-10 years of experience in full stack software development with strong competencies in data structures, software, and UX design
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Working back-end experience in Microsoft technologies in the following areas:
- .Net Framework and .Net Core Development
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL server, T-SQL, Complex Stored Procedures in Entity Framework
- Windows server, IIS, Visual Studio, TFS
- Identity Server 4, OpenID/OAuth
- Working knowledge in the following areas:
- Git, CI/CD
- Bonus Points:
- Experience in medical software
- Experience in FinTech
- Experience in Cloud deployment (Azure, AWS)
- We go beyond the expected. We strive to be the difference in everything we do and look for ways to innovate and deliver beyond expectations.
- We thrive through collaboration. We invest in our team and take pride in the success of others.
- We strive to make a positive impact. We are passionate about our work and leverage our collective creativity and industriousness to make big things happen.
- We love the journey. We never lose sight of the fact that we are contributing to building a new model of healthcare delivery.
- Health benefits paid for employee
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401K with employer matching
- Professional development funding (courses, workshops, books)
- 100% remote or in-office in Lafayette (CA), Irvine (CA), and Nashville (TN)
- Awesome teammates!