Human Resources | Charlotte, NC 28204 | Part Time
Total HR is looking for a part-time HR Administrator with strong research and analysis skills. If you have initiative, attention to detail and a desire to learn this position might be for you.
We opened our doors in 1999 as a payroll and benefits company that focused on small businesses. Twenty-one years later we are now a full-service HR Services provider to small-to-mid size companies. We service clients in 28 states across the continental US. We are headquartered in Greenville, SC with offices in Charlotte, NC and Rock Mount, VA.
The part-time HR Administrator position will be located in either the Charlotte or Greenville office. We are looking for someone with a broad background in HR. This position will provide project support to the HR Consulting Team, research employment-related topics, and manage the calendar of the VP of HR. If you are someone who is organized and can identify tasks and take them to completion, this job is for you.
- Research compliance with state and federal laws and regulations; asses and understand recent and changing employment-related laws and guidelines; and communicate the information to the HR Team.
Maintains Form I-9 compliance by ensuring I-9’s are stored correctly and comply with the retention requirements.
Participates in HR Audits and HR Department Assessments.
Completes special projects as assigned.
- Support HR Recruiting team by screening resumes, scheduling interviews, facilitating candidate logistics and scheduling onboarding.
- Maintains knowledge of new trends and best practice for talent sourcing.
- Identifies the sequence of tasks and the resources needed to achieve a goal and prioritizes key action steps. Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions.
- Maintain calendar for Vice President of the HR Department.
Identifies trends in required research and identifies new or related lines of research that lead to more successful or complete conclusions.
Assists with developing and recommending changes to improve workflow processes.
- Education: A combination of education and work experience is required. Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of human resource work experience. Or an Associate Degree with four years of human resources experience
- Experience: 2-4 years of Human Resources experience
- Specific Skills: Recruiting, Project Management, Organization
- Bilingual English/Spanish Speaker
- Project Management
- Employment Law Policies
- Solid Customer Service