Marketing | Charlotte, NC 28204 | Part Time
HRS&S Consulting, LLC began in 2005 as a local human resources consulting company. The company was founded with one goal in mind: to provide outsourced HR support for small businesses. Currently, we service clients headquartered through the southeast region of the United States. Here at HRS&S Consulting, LLC, we take great pride in the level of service we deliver to our clients who appreciate our ongoing commitment to increasing employee engagement and assisting with employee relations issues. Additionally, we develop employee performance management strategies, training programs, and create policies that help clients maintain a standard of compliance that provides protection and peace of mind.
We are looking for someone with experience in administrative work as well as marketing experience.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, filing
- Schedule and organize Company events
- Support staff in assigned project-based work
- Create social media content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Results-oriented, organized, and flexible
- Proficient with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Associates degree in related field and three years of administrative support work or a combination of the two
- Preferred one year of social media management.
- 20 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling
- Generous training budget
- Located in Charlotte, NC in the Ayrsley Town Center just off of 485