User Research Executive
CX | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
House of Kaizen is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency in London’s Tech City – Shoreditch. Our clients are some of the world’s most exciting brands. Our passion to improve ourselves, our company and our clients’ marketing is what brings us to the office each day. Whether it’s digital media planning, digital customer experience, data science, or conversion rate optimisation, we make the changes that make digital marketing work smarter.
Your role will be to create website visitor and market insights for our Customer Experience department and for our research-focused clients. Using methodologies such as social media mining, dynamic surveying, social surveying, user recordings or eye-tracking, your research will lead to actionable insights that provide the framework to digital marketing strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research on behaviour and attitudes of website users
- Creating reports and presentations for our optimisation consultants
- Managing some of our research tools
- Aiding in training our Research Interns and Optimisation team
You will be extensively trained in our research tools/methodologies. Supervised by the Head of Research, you will work closely with a team of experienced Optimisation strategists, Developers and Designers.
- Interest in user or consumer research - fuelled by an inquisitive and analytical mind-set
- Educated to a Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent (ideally with either 1st class Bachelor in any subject or Masters with distinction in any subject).
- Ideally a demonstration of some knowledge or experience relevant for the role, e.g. in consumer behaviour, decision-making science, qualitative methods, user experience (UX) or market research.
- Statistics knowledge highly beneficial
- Google Analytics (or similar) experience beneficial
- High level of written and oral English
- Competency in MS Office, including Excel
- The willingness to work hard, to learn, and to improve every single day
What you will get:
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 p.a. DOE, annually reviewed
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefit scheme
- Career progression opportunities towards conversion consultancy or other digital marketing roles
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Company nights out
- Office located in the vibrant, trendy area of Shoreditch/Hoxton - lots to do and see!
What We Need:
- Letter of motivation - You must indicate why you are interested in digital marketing and/or websites. Please also think about what about your experience, skills and background make you suitable for this role.
- Transcript of your degree(s)
- Academic and/or work references