User Experience Analyst Internship
Conversion | London, United Kingdom | Contract and Internship
User Experience Analyst Internship - LONDON
Who we are
House of Kaizen is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency in London’s Tech City, Shoreditch. Our clients are some of the world’s most exciting brands. We evolve in a multicultural environment where we bring together a diverse digital skill set to ensure that our clients get the most out of their online marketing strategies.
How you fit in
Our Customer Experience Team comprises Content, Design, Technology, Optimisation and Research. The teams collaborate in order to deliver a seamless user experience and generate engagement, leveraging Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) principles and tools. You will work as an Analyst in our Research Team, using various methodologies to understand online consumer behaviour and markets. Your job is to know what drives users to act and to turn this knowledge into insights which are used by our Optimisation Team to improve the performance of our clients' websites.
What you will learn
This offer is an excellent opportunity to learn to use state-of-the-art tools and study online consumer behaviour. What you will learn will prepare you for a career in many customer-centric fields, such as digital marketing, market research, or new product development. Digital marketing is a growing industry, with budgets increasing year-on-year, as more businesses realise the opportunities in having an online strategy as well as the risks in not having one. You will work with the Optimisation Team to learn more about A/B testing and conversion principles.
What you will do
You will do real-life work on real projects that have a real impact on our clients’ businesses. Taking part in our dynamic and innovative agency, you will be involved in and responsible for:
- Analysing user behaviour with dedicated tools
- Analysing the performance of websites using web analytics (you will have the opportunity to become a certified Google Analytics consultant)
- Creating insightful reports and presentations for our Optimisation Team, who use your findings to re-design clients’ websites.
- You will manage the recruitment of future interns
- You will help organising training events
- You will participate in the development of innovating research tool
- You will have the opportunity to lead your own final project in digital marketing
Who are we looking for?
- Strong interest in consumer behaviour, market research and websites
- Curious mind-set
- Comfortable working on both qualitative and quantitative data
- Very good level of oral and written English
- The willingness to work hard and improve on every single day in the office
Financial compensation: £800 to £900 depending on performance
Start date: 3rd January 2018, applications reviewed upon receipt
End date: 30th June 2018
The internship must be part of your studies and mandatory in your university course
If you need more information, please contact Maxime Jullien at hokbr@houseofkaizen,com
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
By the way!
- The methods and mind-set you will acquire will serve you for the rest of your life
- You may also wonder what ‘Kaizen’ means? It means continuous improvement; it is deeply carved into the agency’s DNA and leaves room for anyone (including you!) to express ideas