Senior User Research Executive
CX | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Your primary task is to deliver research reports which inform website conversion rate optimisation (CRO), customer experience (CX) and usability (UX) strategies across a wide range of clients and industries. Your research will deploy a wide skill set, comprised of both behavioural and attitudinal user research methods and tools.
You will also contribute to the management of research projects, research tools, and new starters in our research team. You will proof reports from other team members and train new starters in basic methodologies.
- 1st class degree in any subject OR 2nd class degree in HCI
- +1 year experience in user research, either agency-side or in-house
- Fluency in analysing heatmaps and session recordings
- Demonstrable experience in analysing usability tests and surveys
- Competency in a session recording tool (.e.g. Sessioncam, Decibel, Clicktale)
- Ability to produce well-written deliverables with actionable insights
- Attention to detail, organisational skills, and a passion for making an impact
- Be curious and have a huge appetite to learn
About House of Kaizen
Kaizen /ˈkīzən/ - a business practice of continuous improvement in performance and productivity.
House of Kaizen is a digital performance marketing agency with a passion to improve ourselves, our company and our clients marketing. We work with some of the world's most respected brands and are full of people who left the ranks of top agencies because we knew our self-motivation, keen curiosity and thoughtful perspectives were most powerful when given the opportunity to flourish. If you've ever thought that about yourself, House of Kaizen may just be the place for you.
The aim of the digital CX department is to understand and optimise the digital user journey at every step. This means working in the sweet spot between customer needs and client KPIs: using attitudinal and behavioural research to improve content, UX, and conversion through A/B testing and personalisation.
We are curious, passionate about technology, and truly believe in and encourage continuous learning. If you are looking to learn from the best then please apply today. If you are looking to hide in a sea of anonymity, please ignore this opportunity.
The team around you
It is an exciting time to join House of Kaizen as we are expanding our research offerings to a wider market. Research for digital marketing purposes is an innovative space, with new and exciting research tools appearing every year. In line with our Kaizen credo of continuous improvement, we want every employee to look for new ways of doing things and ways of doing old things better.
You will report into the Head of Research and work in a small team. You may be required to train, mentor or even directly manage junior starters or interns. You will collaborate with the Optimisation team and a Technology team of developers, as well as areas of the wider business including strategy, operations, creative and business intelligence.
What you get:
- Salary: competitive (£25k to £35k)
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefit scheme
- Chance to learn new methods and tools
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Great company events
- Office located in a vibrant, trendy area - lots to do and see!
You must include a cover letter with your application