Researcher (Digital Customer Experience)
CX | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Your primary task is to deliver research that informs website conversion rate optimisation (CRO), and customer experience (CX) and usability (UX) strategies.
You will learn and deploy a wide research skill set, comprised of both quantitative and qualitative methods and tools. These methods involve website traffic analysis, dynamic website surveys, social listening, and eye tracking. Your research will lead to actionable insights, communicated in compelling reports and presentations.
As your experience grows, you will contribute to the management of research projects, research tools, and new starters in the research team. You will must be able to keep an eye on research activity and tools, proof reports, and train new starters in the methodologies which you have already mastered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area
- Demonstrable experience in research, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Be curious and have a huge appetite to learn
- Interested in consumer behaviour and a career in research
- Attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills, and a passion for making an impact
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Ability to work autonomously and in teams
- Competency in MS Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1st Class Bachelor Degree and/or Masters with Distinction
- Previous work experience in market or consumer research
- Advanced Excel skills (formulas, macros)
- Knowledge of databases (SQL)
About House of Kaizen
Kaizen /ˈkīzən/ - a business practice of continuous improvement in performance and productivity.
House of Kaizen is a digital performance marketing agency with a passion to improve ourselves, our company and our clients marketing. We work with some of the world's most respected brands and are full of people who left the ranks of top agencies because we knew our self-motivation, keen curiosity and thoughtful perspectives were most powerful when given the opportunity to flourish. If you've ever thought that about yourself, House of Kaizen may just be the place for you.
The aim of the digital CX department is to understand and optimise the digital user journey at every step. This means working in the sweet spot between customer needs and client KPIs: using attitudinal and behavioural research to improve content, UX, and conversion through A/B testing and personalisation.
We are curious, passionate about technology, and truly believe in and encourage continuous learning. If you are looking to learn from the best then please apply today. If you are looking to hide in a sea of anonymity, please ignore this opportunity.
The team around you
It is an exciting time to join House of Kaizen as we are expanding our research offerings to a wider market. Research for digital marketing purposes is an innovative space, with new and exciting research tools appearing every year. In line with our Kaizen credo of continuous improvement, we want every employee to look for new ways of doing things and ways of doing old things better.
You will report into the Head of Research and work in a small team of Research Executives and interns. You may be required to train, mentor or even directly manage the interns. You will collaborate with the Optimisation team and a Technology team of developers, as well as areas of the wider business including strategy, operations, creative and business intelligence.
What you will learn
You will have the opportunity to further your learning in research methodologies and tools, but the greatest area of learning will be in the digital and ecommerce areas. You will learn to use digital research tools, while also learning about user journeys, web architecture, User Experience principles, conversion principles, and optimisation strategies.
What you get
- Salary: competitive, DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefit scheme
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Monthly company nights out
- Great work/life balance
- Office located in the vibrant, trendy area of Hoxton/Shoreditch - lots to do and see!
You must include a cover letter with your application