Programmatic Trader (ARC)
ARC | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
ARC is the programmatic buying arm of House of Kaizen, a digital performance marketing agency. We are tasked with managing, trading and optimising brands’ programmatic investments across display and digital OOH. We service clients based in the UK, Europe and North America, and run campaigns all around the world.
As a Programmatic Trader you are given responsibility for the performance of your clients’ display campaigns - from planning through to optimisation, reporting and analysis. You will develop campaign approach and structure, providing strategic thinking behind platform, inventory and data provider selection, as well managing media and account outputs.
We love giving you autonomy to really own your portfolio, but you won’t be alone: you will work closely with the Programmatic Trading Manager as well as having the experience of the top notch media and business intelligence House of Kaizen team members at your disposal.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year’s professional experience in digital marketing with a strong emphasis on Display. Only candidates with hands on experience of display planning will be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Programmatic Display
- Proven experience managing Programmatic campaigns
- Experience in planning & managing multi-market campaigns (ideally across EMEA and/or North America)
- Educated to degree level
- Competency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Beneficial: experience working with Rocket Fuel Mission Control or Google DoubleClick Bid Manager
About House of Kaizen and ARC
Kaizen /ˈkīzən/ - a business practice of continuous improvement in performance and productivity.
House of Kaizen is a digital performance marketing agency with a passion to improve ourselves, our company and our clients’ marketing. Whether mining data for new consumer insights, optimising digital media ROI, integrating channels or personalising content for specific audiences, we make the changes that make digital marketing work smarter.
With offices in London and New York, we work with some of the world's most respected brands and are full of people who left the ranks of top agencies because we knew our self-motivation, keen curiosity and thoughtful perspectives were most powerful when given the opportunity to flourish. If you've ever thought that about yourself, this may just be the place for you.
We are curious, passionate about technology, and truly believe in and encourage continuous learning. If you are looking to learn from the best then please apply today. If you are looking to hide in a sea of anonymity, please ignore this opportunity.
What you get:
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DoE
- Bonus scheme based on a percentage of gross annual profit and distributed according to a scoring system
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefit scheme
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Monthly company nights out
- Great work/life balance
- Office located in the vibrant, trendy area of Hoxton/Shoreditch - lots to do and see!