Paid Search Analyst
Media | New York, NY | Full Time
Help us build a better Paid Search services
Do you have the drive to Make It Better?
At House of Kaizen, that’s who we are, constantly striving to be a better place to work and a place that works better.
We’re seeking a Paid Search/Biddable Media Analyst with 1-2 years of experience to join our team and help build upon our long history that reflect our performance driven, always-optimizing approach to digital marketing.
The role will require a strong working understanding of the industry platforms, including major players and supporting technology. (DoubleClick, AdWords). You will need to demonstrate the ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies.
Responsibilities will be across paid search and social media platform, such as Google, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter, including:
• Develop, optimize and maintain paid search campaigns for client.
• Understand client goals and how to maximize success through tactical strategies and technologies.
• Daily campaign & budget management including optimizations.
• Ability to analyze & report data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis.
• Support the team Director.
• Implement Paid Search best practices.
• Develop, execute and test across campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing.
• Familiarity with 3rd party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms.
• Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
• Effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients and peers.
• Brainstorm/research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills Required
• 1-2 years Paid Search experience, preferably with an agency.
• Google AdWords Certified.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Google Analytics & Bing certification a plus.
- Competitive annual salary based on experience. $45,000 – 60,000/year. Please include your salary requirements in cover letter.
- Exceptional benefits options normally only seen in large companies. We give you a monthly contribution and you select the types of plans you prefer.
- 401k plan with match after 3 months of employment.
- Job flexibility – our team enjoys the flexibility of working both in office and from home.
- Generous paid time off – 3 weeks your first year and up to 6 weeks per year based on tenure.
- 9 or more additional paid holidays per year.
- Beautiful office with outdoor terrace.
- Unlimited healthy snacks.
- Happy hours and other team events.
How to Apply
Please click apply now to submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please tell us how you've improved something or embody the Kaizen spirit. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
About House of Kaizen
We believe the digital marketing and media industry needs a renewal of the visionary, authentic, innovative and opportunistic spirit in which it was born. We are better at the things most agencies overlook and do poorly, because they've become too big, too lazy or too slow. The passion to improve is what brings us to the office each day. We’re continuously optimizing everything we do, everyday. We geek out on better behavioral insights, better media investments, better consumer experiences and better digital marketing ROI. It’s what brings us and our clients together each day. Join us. Learn more at houseofkaizen.com