CX | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
The role of an Optimisation Manager is to work in conjunction with the client company to identify, define, and solve issues in their customer life cycle, with a focus on those that affect commercial and performance goals.
You will commission research from the user research team and then use these insights to better understand the range of experience and conversion bottlenecks on the clients’ websites. These will form the basis of your strategies and testing roadmaps that will aim to improve performance in areas such as acquisition, customer engagement, product design and customer retention. You will plan and design solutions in the form of tests to optimise the customer experience.
The role puts you at the heart of the client’s strategy and online business, from analysing traffic sources and their performance all the way through to increasing customer engagement with the client’s product and/or service. You will develop client strategies and test roadmaps, define the copy and visual design changes and manage the delivery of the solutions, be it an A/B test or email campaign, with the creative, tech and QA teams.
What you will learn:
- Optimisation solutions for the full customer life cycle, across multiple channels
- Human cognitive principles
- Conversion framework
- Research methodologies and principles
- UX skills: to wireframe your solutions
- Design principles
- Code mechanics (but you are not asked to code of course)
- Copywriting (again, you will not be asked to write the copy, but to review it)
- Business strategy
Resources to help you:
- Research team to help you know your client, their visitors and customers by heart.
- Design resources to help you bring the solutions and wireframes to life.
- Editorial and copy support to help you bring your solution storylines to life.
- Technical development and QA who will help you navigate the web, its code and especially code the tests you want.
Required Skills or Experience:
- A good understanding of the revenue and ROI pressures a client has.
- Strong experience in CRO testing.
- Experience in ecommerce
- Excellent knowledge of consumer behaviour
- Good knowledge of user experience principles
- Good experience in managing a client, and pushing plans through
- Beneficial: experience in media to understand the traffic drivers that are core to conversion and sales
- What you don't know, you will be taught.
- Attention to detail.
- The love of work well done and done right the first time.
- The desire to go beyond the surface data, problems or issues and go to the root of problems.
- Be curious and have a huge appetite to learn and to push the intellectual boundaries.
- Not be stuck in a box. Have the ability to think outside of the site, the page, the business, outside of the boundaries of the current problem... as the solution might be very close but outside of your field of view.
About House of Kaizen
Kaizen /ˈkīzən/ - a business practice of continuous improvement in performance and productivity.
House of Kaizen is a multicultural environment where we bring together a diverse digital skill set to ensure that our clients make a higher ROI from their website traffic. We understand the client’s business objectives, KPIs and put in place measurement strategies and A/B conversion optimization tests to drive conversion. We work hard, believe that we must bring value to a client and that the results of our work are measurable and produce a solid ROI.
We are curious, passionate about technology, and truly believe in and encourage continuous learning. If you are looking to learn from the best then please apply today. If you are looking to hide in a sea of anonymity, please ignore this opportunity.
Check out our website here: http://www.houseofkaizen.com
What you get:
- Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefit cash scheme
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Great work/life balance