Digital Display Planner
Media | New York, NY | Full Time
Help us build a better Digital Media services
Do you have the drive to Make It Better?
At House of Kaizen, that’s who we are and constantly striving to be a better place to work and a place that works better.
We’re seeking a Digital Media Planner to join our team and help build upon our long history that reflect our performance driven, always-optimizing approach to digital marketing.
The role will require you to take a hands-on attitude, be highly organized and be able to work under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines. You must also possess the flexibility to work well on your own as well as within a team.
You will have a responsibility to understand the digital landscape, especially around RTB, Google Display Network and Dynamic Creative to help you drive the performance required for our clients.
Candidate must have the ability to demonstrate a core understanding of display advertising (RTB), mobile advertising, PPC and the systems and technologies associated with delivering these channels. In addition, an understanding of affiliate marketing and social media marketing would be beneficial.
• Develop, optimize and maintain campaigns for client.
• Understand client goals and how to maximize success through tactical strategies and technologies.
• Ability to analyze & report data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis.
• Support the team Director.
• Implement Display best practices.
• Familiarity with 3rd party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms.
• Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
• Effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients and peers.
• Brainstorm/research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 1-2 years digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency.
- Work with manager and team to create digital media plans based on campaign brief that excite the client and exceed their objectives
- Develop and maintain partnerships with publishers to secure exceptional value for clients
- Responsible for creating media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, media recommendation decks, POV’s, and other related materials
- Recommend how to optimize campaigns at all levels - across partners, placements, products and creative - to deliver optimal performance
- Produce engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization and management
- Utilize appropriate planning tools to make informed decisions and predict campaign impact
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies to continually enhance campaign execution
- Maintain high level of work quality
- Competitive annual salary based on experience. $45,000 – 60,000/year. Please include your salary requirements in cover letter.
- Exceptional benefits options normally only seen in large companies. We give you a monthly contribution and you select the types of plans you prefer.
- 401k plan with match after 3 months of employment.
- Job flexibility – our team enjoys the flexibility of working both in office and from home.
- Generous paid time off – 3 weeks your first year and up to 6 weeks per year based on tenure.
- 9 or more additional paid holidays per year.
- Beautiful office with outdoor terrace.
- Unlimited healthy snacks.
- Happy hours and other team events.
How to Apply
Please click apply now to submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please tell us how you've improved something or embody the Kaizen spirit. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
About House of Kaizen
We’re continuously optimizing everything we do, everyday. We geek out on better behavioral insights, better media investments, better consumer experiences and better digital marketing ROI. It’s what brings us and our clients together each day. Join us. Learn more at houseofkaizen.com