CX | New York, NY | Full Time
Help us build better Customer Experience Optimization services
We’re seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to join our team and help build upon our long history that reflect our performance driven, always-optimizing approach to digital marketing.
The role of the Optimization Manager is to work in conjunction with clients to determine and define the issues in the user journey that affect sales and revenue.
The role puts you at the heart of the e-commerce strategy and online business, from analyzing traffic sources and their performance all the way through to the websites and landing pages' propensity to convert. You will work with the clients on their brand value proposition, product positioning on the market, pricing, landing page, personalization and overall content structure optimization.
You will work closely with the Research team to uncover insights about the client’s businesses and customers and leverage these insights to improve the user experience.
As part of this role, you will be participating in strategic optimization sessions and workshops with clients.
In affect you will help clients improve the revenue of their online business, help them increase the ROI of their marketing spend, guide them to increase profitability and better leverage the traffic they receive or generate. Everything you do is tangible and quantifiable so you know what works and what doesn't.
Candidate must have the ability to demonstrate a core understanding of of e-commerce, web design fundamentals, and online marketing strategy and tactics. Candidate must understand the traffic drivers that are core to online conversion and sales and the principles of UX design and human cognitive principles.
- Define test plan by aligning user research and overall business objectives
- Develop individual testing strategies
- Create wireframes for individual test variations
- Review test design and build to ensure that it matches specs
- Coordinate between the research, content and tech teams
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) or User Experience Optimization.
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) and strong numerical skills, client facing experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in conversion rate optimization strategy and execution
- Experience using Testing platform such as Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Oracle Maxymiser, Google Optimize
- Experience using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- A strong business acumen
- The love of work well done and done right the first time
- The desire to go just beyond the surface data
- Working with a team to jointly manage client expectations
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Proactive style of identifying and anticipating potential challenges and a way to address them before they become a problem.
Nice to have skills
- Previous experience working with subscription and publishing clients and brands
- Experience in retention and engagement strategies, tactics and metrics
- Code mechanics
- SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE, range $70 - 90k per year
- Exceptional benefits options normally only seen in large companies. We give you a monthly contribution and you select the types of plans you prefer.
- 401k plan with match after 6 months of employment.
- Job flexibility – our team enjoys the flexibility of working both in office and from home.
- Generous paid time off – 3 weeks your first year and up to 6 weeks per year based on tenure.
- 9 or more additional paid holidays per year.
How to Apply
Please click apply now to submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please tell us how you've improved something or embody the Kaizen spirit. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.