Business Intelligence Systems Analyst
Reporting | New York, NY | Full Time
NetX is a digital marketing agency that has been around for more than 11 years but our environment feels a lot like a startup – we’re fun, relaxed, smart, and pride ourselves on teamwork, solutions, service, and the results we deliver to our clients and partners every day. We work with great brands and great people and we’re looking for a future star to add to our team.
Please be sure to include a cover letter explaining why you want to work at NetX – Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed!
- This full-time position will operate on SQL Server 2008 and Business Objects Edge on a daily basis to provide Business Intelligence solutions for internal teams and external clients. From designing and managing ETL process, to building custom reports on Business Objects, this position will be responsible for corporate data processing (especially integrating data from multiple channels). This position will work closely with other team members to provide insights to support marketing intelligence analysis.
- Prepare data for ETL process
- Running ETL process on SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and uploading data to staging database, transaction database, and to data warehouse
- Audit data for completeness and accuracy on SQL Server
- Generate weekly reports on Business Objects Edge Platform
- Adjust/design weekly reports for clients on Business Objects
- Adjust data source mapping according to team requests on SQL Server
- Working with a team to troubleshoot and build accurate reports in a timely fashion (both regularly scheduled and on-demand reports)
- B.S/M.S degree in computer science, engineering, information management or related discipline (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- At least 1 year experience with business intelligence, ETL and database tools with a thorough understanding of dimensional modeling and relevant data concepts
- Working experience in SQL Server is a MUST
- Having a great attitude and being a team player is mandatory
- Must be adaptable with good time management skills
- Working experience in Business Objects is a BIG PLUS
- Working experience in online marketing is a plus, but not required
- If you’re lucky enough to be our next star, you’ll be showered with cool things such as flexible work hours, 401K, health benefits, all the snacks and soda you can consume, a great work environment, and the ability to have your work impact the way we do business.
- Salary dependent on experience