Affiliate | New York, NY | Part Time
NetX is a great place to work – we think you’re going to love it here! We pride ourselves on having a great team and fun work environment while doing great work for our industry leading clients like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hot Topic, Audible.com and others. We’ve been doing this for more than 10 years and we plan to be around for a long time.
If you visit our site you’ll see we’re “Results Obsessed”. Clients hire us because we get them quality customers and we do it efficiently. They stay with us because we’re nice people and we deliver what we promise.
We’re looking for a smart and motivated part-time Affiliate Coordinator with a passion to learn about online marketing. For this position it is necessary to have a great work ethic, stellar writing abilities, exceptional organizational skills, and you must work well with others. You will be expected to answer affiliate inquiry emails so it is imperative that you have good manners, clear communication skills, and the ability to solve various issues, concerns, and problems quickly and effectively. You will also be responsible for adding new text links and banner ads for affiliates to work with as well as sending corresponding newsletters to tell affiliates about our clients’ latest and greatest offers. With 15 different affiliate programs currently being managed, this role is fast paced, especially during peak holiday seasons.
What You’d Do:
- Answer daily affiliate inquiry emails
- Upload banners and text links to affiliate networks
- Create and send HTML newsletters
- Monitor quality assurance for clients
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Attend client status calls
- Resolve order inquiries
- Support the affiliate team with additional projects as needed
Stuff You Need To Know:
- You should be very comfortable with using the internet
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver and/or HTML to create newsletters
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing, paid search and/or social media is a plus
- Self-Motivated, pays attention to detail, and has strong organizational skills
- Sense of humor & ability to work under pressure
Experience and Schoolin’:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business preferred but not necessary
- Previous office experience not required but doesn’t hurt
- Amazing team of nice people to work with (priceless)
- Ability to take ownership and make a difference with what you do
- Work / life balance – you are expected to work 20-25 hours per week
- Hourly Wage of $12-15, depending on experience
- Flexible work hours
- Summer Fridays
- Casual work environment
- Free snacks, soda & coffee bar
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in online marketing
- Why you think you are the right person for the job
- Three ways you can make NetX a fun place to work
Note: We look favorably on people who get creative with their applications.
NetX is a results-obsessed digital marketing agency based in New York City. Founded in 2001, NetX is an established leader in the area of performance marketing. Via strategic implementation of search, affiliate, display and mobile marketing, we help leading consumer brands develop profitable and sustainable customer acquisition programs. Current clients include Hot Topic, Audible.com, Dick's Sporting Goods, Conde Nast and Red Roof Inn, among others. For more information, visit www.netx.com.