Agency | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
The Hotcourses Group is a great company to work for, with over 300 of us across four different time zones. We are a diverse bunch, from all walks of life, with expertise in a wide range of areas. Anyone with the right skills and the desire to inspire people to learn for a better future is welcome in our team.
We are a team who works hard but has fun while we do it. We are passionate about all things education; whether that’s a team day spent creating graffiti art, training our managers up to become great leaders, or listening to Deputy Digital Marketing Manager, Joyce, practise the ukulele.
We have offices in Chennai, Boston and Sydney, and our head office is in Putney, London.
The role within the team will encompass tasks as varied as:
- Critical to be able to follow up high potential leads and ensure best services are proffered to them in their study abroad endeavor.
- Assessing student goals and objectives, and credentials using the appropriate internal tools as well as online communication methods
- Ability to use CRM system to maintain and update student records
- Formulating relevant study recommendations for students backed by data and research depending on student requirements and eligibility.
- Conducting detail profile assessment of student interested in abroad studies and accordingly guiding them to shortlist the universities.
- Facilitating the interaction between students and universities to accomplish their higher education dreams
- Understand and keep abreast with updated information on higher education, career opportunities and industry dynamics to drive best options for students
- Able to guide and work on university and college applications including feedback on all relevant documentation-
- Facilitate administrative requirements throughout the student journey like guidance/checking of SoP/LoR/ academic marksheets etc.
- Interact with universities to manage relationships as well as internal communication.
- Virtual nature of counselling demands good use of online tools for counselling and communicating with the students and their guardians.
- Revenue generation based on the assigned targets.
Graduates with minimum 2+ years of experience as overseas education counsellor (any destination)
Will be expected to guide the student end-to-end seamlessly through the various stages of the counselling process
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.