Registered Nurse - Contingent
Hospice Home | Adrian, MI | Part Time
Hospice of Lenawee provides compassionate, patient and family-centered care to the people of our community during and after the last season of life.
- Provides skilled nursing care based on the use of the nursing process.
- Aggressively advocates for pain/symptom control.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the patient/family regarding care issues.
- Maintains close communication and involvement with the attending physician, home health agency, spiritual advisors and other persons that may be participating in the care.
- Participates in the Hospice training sessions.
- Attends staff continuing education, in service programs and monthly staff meetings.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and timely documentation on patient's record.
- Directs and supervises LPN and/ or Hospice Aide.
- Participates in weekend and Holiday rotation.
- Two years nursing experience.
- Graduate of approved School of Nursing.
- Registered nurse with a valid Michigan license.
- Experience with dying patients and their families.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Come find out why Hospice of Lenawee was voted Lenawee County's 2017 Non-Profit of the Year!