Regional Sales Manager
Sales | Pittsburgh, PA | Full Time
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive medical, dental, and leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
Our newly created position of Director of Sales Management will oversee all sales-specific logistics, reporting, and trouble-shooting on behalf of Holistic Industries. This key position will facilitate and manage the process for all sales-related tasks, complete and approve administrative paperwork, keep accurate sales records for future reference, and maintain a sales database. They will modify workflow processes to increase productivity as needed, as well as communicate with team members and supervise project completion and sales goal achievement.
In addition, the Director of Sales Management will analyze information, assist with company bids, and participate in meetings to recommend changes to the sales process structure based on results and observations. They also act a liaison among clients, sales managers, and other departments to solve problems as they arise. The Director of Sales Logistics will be responsible for detailed reports based on market research, sales results, and data management.
Physical requirements of the job include: long periods of sitting, long periods of screen use, moderate to loud exposure to noise level and artificial light. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Extensive travel required.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a fingerprinting background and drug screening– certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business or marketing preferred
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Supervisory experience required
- Experience excelling in outside sales (preferably wholesale)
- Work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in building and using CSR software
- Experience with business intelligence tools preferred
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be passionate about the cannabis industry and Liberty & Strane products
- High-level attention to detail
- Self-driven and organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of medical marijuana laws, MED regulations, and DPHE requirements; Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in licensed facilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Extensive state-wide travel is required