Recruitment Associate (Part-Time)
Human Resources | Brookline, MA | Part Time
About Us: At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job: The Recruiting Associate is a part-time and virtual position, reporting to our Director of HR + Talent. Responsibilities include posting jobs, doing initial screenings, scheduling interviews, and checking references. Ultimately, you’ll help our unique and fast-growing company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles. Specific duties will include:
- As directed, post and unpost jobs on Applicant Tracking System, professional sites, job sites and social media
- Discuss and document interview sequence and designated interviewers for each posted position with the HR Director
- Use recruiting software to update and keep track of open roles
- As requested, assist Hiring Managers in evaluating candidate resumes
- As directed, schedule and conduct initial phone interviews following standard script
- Document and provide thorough feedback of phone interviews to HR Director and Hiring Manager
- Schedule calls and interviews for Hiring Managers
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them in coordinating interviews
- Disposition candidates as directed and notify of closed positions
- As requested, check and document candidate references
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
If you’re experienced with virtual work, have a background in recruiting, are tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to talk with you.
Physical requirements of the job include long periods of screen use and long periods of phone use. Incumbent be able to communicate clearly via telephone.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field preferred
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Previous experience in a virtual work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Proficient with Applicant Tracking Systems, including reporting
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- Interested in a variable schedule of 15-20 hours/week
- Interested in a temporary assignment