Sales | Capitol Heights, MD | Full Time
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive medical, dental, and leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The Brand Ambassador will be focused on our company’s D.C. and Maryland Markets. They will work closely with our Sales team using a variety of marketing resources to promote the Liberty and Stane brands. This role requires enthusiasm and passion for the industry. The Brand Ambassador will communicate heavily on educating the Maryland and DC markets on our brands and participate in various events with our Sales team in promoting products to generate sales opportunities.
Long periods of sitting. Long periods of screen use. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level and artificial light. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Extensive travel required.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a fingerprinting background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business or marketing preferred
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be passionate about the cannabis industry and Liberty & Strane products
- High-level attention to detail
- Self-driven and organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of medical marijuana laws, MED regulations, and DPHE requirements; Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in licensed facilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Extensive state-wide travel is required