Housekeeping | Charlotte, NC | Full Time
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for assisting the General Manager in performing all duties and functions required for efficient operation of this Hotel in alignment with Eastern Hospitality Mission, Vision & Values. This position reports to the General Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 1-2 years Hotel housekeeping supervisory experience required.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Proven supervisory management experience.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Proven training experience required to lead, train, develop and coach team to achieve their maximum potential.
- Good computer abilities to maintain an accurate and adequate product inventory, and to manage and maintain an accurate and current log of all room cleanliness.
- Exceptional follow-through consisting of strong organizational skills and time management.
- Consistently follow through with guest requests and feedback.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including some evenings, weekends and holidays if needed.