Digital | Remote | Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily and special reporting on health-related topics.
- Proficient using all video file formats and non-linear editing software.
- Shoots, produces and edits video and audio to develop stories or clips.
- Produces live streaming content.
- Researches and verifies health information.
- Writes scripts in a clear, concise and conversational manner.
- Able to appear on camera and conduct interviews.
- Able to track and voice over videos.
- Follows through on assignments and meets deadlines.
- Provides story ideas.
- Can work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to use cameras, lightning equipment, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Maya etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Ability to write to video.
- Familiarity with health and wellness topics preferred.
- Can work fast and with accuracy.
College educated, preferably with a concentration in online journalism.
Two years in digital video operations.
- Must be Located In Mexico City, Mexico.
- Must have a flexible work schedule. Willing to work if needed on evenings, weekends and holidays as job duties demand.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without
HolaDoctor®, a global leader in Hispanic Health, seeks a Videographer responsible for producing video content that will be posted in HolaDoctor.com and other digital platforms. The Videographer works under the direction of our Editor in Chief.
Founded in 1999, HolaDoctor® not only sells health and life insurance. It also manages the largest community of U.S Hispanics seeking healthcare and wellness advice and also provides strategic marketing, communications, and consulting services to healthcare companies seeking to grow business with Hispanic healthcare consumers in the U.S. and internationally. For more information, please visit www.holadoctor.net