Insurance Operations | Miami, FL | Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and direct the daily call center operations staff
- Meet or exceed sales goals within compliance and quality guidelines and expectations
- Protect consumer private information
- Assist in skills assessment by measuring and reviewing periodic performance, delivering feedback, assessing reactions, and responding appropriately.
- Analyze statistical reports and other documentation to identify trends and implement enhancements to overall performance.
- Maximize impact of financial performance of the call center.
- Work with internal business partners to proactively develop continuous quality improvement initiatives surrounding customer service and client satisfaction.
- Identify needs of representatives to ensure they have the necessary tools to provide quality service and achieve goals. Make recommendations, and implement new processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement programs that enhance employee motivation and maintain a positive work environment.
- Communicate and implement company and/or Call Center policies and procedures, through staff meetings or one-on-one counseling sessions, .
- Assist in providing tactical planning for the Call Center to ensure quality interactions with clients and enhance overall operational effectiveness.
- Enacts contingency plans as needed; escalates and directs activities during systems problems, disasters, etc.; identifies problems troubleshoots, escalates issues to local and network management and participates in post-mortem analysis of problems providing for future process improvements.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage a remote workforce..
- Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate to maximize remote based employee morale and productivity.
- Develop and implement process improvements to deliver exceptional customer service and the virtual strategic plan.
- Maintain staffing levels and high quality/productivity to ensure that virtual staff meet service levels and commitments.
- Provide basic trouble-shooting and technical support to remote based workforce.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Florida life and health ( 215) Insurance License (current on CE requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience or a combination of work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of insurance agent management capacity with deep knowledge and experience in the selling health and/or life insurance products.
- Ability to interview, train, coach remote based employees that ensure the virtual staff meets the company performance expectations.
- A focus on building, developing a working climate that maximizes remote based morale and production.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment and relate to all levels of staff and management
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with an emphasis on coaching and employee development
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standard.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time
HolaDoctor Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of a billion dollar insurance company, owns the largest web destination for Hispanic consumers (www.holadoctor.com) interested in health and insurance products. The Company also operates a fast-growing insurance brokerage business that markets health, life and ancillary insurance products to consumers in a number of states.