Insurance Operations | Miami, FL | Full Time
HolaDoctor® a global leader in Hispanic Health seeks a Lead Generation Manager to help drive health and life insurance sales at our Call Center in Miami and at other retail sales operations. The LM works with the Call Center and retail store managers and ensures that our health insurance sales operation receives sufficient leads all year round. The LM works with HolaDoctor’s paid search and digital teams to ensure a smooth and efficient lead flow.
Founded in 1999, HolaDoctor® not only sells health and life insurance. It also manages the largest community of U.S Hispanics seeking healthcare and wellness advice and also provides strategic marketing, communications, and consulting services to healthcare companies seeking to grow business with Hispanic healthcare consumers in the U.S. and internationally. For more information, please visit www.holadoctor.net.
- Ideal candidate has managed lead vendors and the flow of real time leads and has also managed relationships with data vendors to acquire lists.
- Has the overall responsibility to manage the Lead Generation budget for all of our operation
- The LM manages the endto-end relation with all the data and live transfer vendors. Manages the contracts with the Leads providers and finds new Lead providers for the different Product lines.
- He/she will be responsible to setup and deliver performance reporting to vendors as well as to all HD parties involved in lead generation.
- In terms of lead management, the LM will develop campaign analysis, optimization processes, and will recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize partner performance. Report and quantify results of all campaigns on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. He/she monitor and control the principal KPIs, CPL and CPA for each Lead vendor.
- Will ensure leads have the appropriate quality and convert, if not will adjust or terminate relationship swiftly.
- LM is responsible to oversee vendors are compliant with all FCC and Insurance industry regulations.
- The LM must participate in the Daily SCRUM meeting to inform which campaigns will be running each day for each Sales team. He/she will be working very close with the Call Center Sales Manager as well as HD’s IT Department to ensure proper integration of the campaigns.
- Will ensure sales operation uses leads efficiently and will report to the various sales managers if leads are not being used efficiently and judiciously.
- BS/BA Degree (in Marketing, Business or equivalent)
- Experience in lead acquisition and lead conversion roles.
- Experience in a call center real time sales environment understanding call center platforms and sales workflows.
- Experience managing Leads vendors of Warm transfers, live transfer, Inbound Calls, and Web LeadCampaigns.
- Strong proficiency in Lead Management Platforms and CRM Platforms.
- Exceptional Project Management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Detail oriented
- Business Development skills such as negotiating terms and pricing
- Ability to communicate results to management.
- Ability to research and stay ahead of industry trends
- Ability to work cross-functionally, specifically with operations management, marketing and IT
- Excellent writing skills.
- Spanish is a plus.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Sales and results oriented.
- We will value proficiency in use of Business Intelligence solutions like Tableau software.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies, SCRUM a plus
- Experience working insurance another big plus.
- Excellent organizational and communications (verbal and written) skills
- Must have a flexible work schedule. Willing to work if needed on evenings, weekends and holidays as job duties demand.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.