Health & Life Insurance Agents - License Required
Insurance Operations | Jersey City, NJ | Full Time
*** All candidates are REQUIRED to have a 2-15 health insurance license (2-40/2-14 accepted) AND be Fully bilingual (English/Spanish). Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered ***
- Active NJ Life & Accident Health License
- Must speak English and Spanish-Languages
- Inside Sales experience ( Outside sales experience a plus but not necessary)
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High School Diploma (minimum)
- Team player a must
- Must have reliable transportation
- Manage large amounts of inbound/outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify prospect needs, clarify information, provide solutions and close the sale.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products and collect referrals after the sale.
- Update CRM database per call.
- Meet personal/company qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Weekly salary
- Vacation time
- Sick days
If this position describes you and are looking for a fast-paced, positive, success and lucrative driven environment apply now and get the possibilities rolling.
Not licensed? Licensing reimbursement possibility if qualified...
Job Type: Full-time
HolaDoctor Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of a billion dollar insurance company, owns the most comprehensive Spanish-Language health and wellness digital network available today (www.holadoctor.com).
The company also operates a fast-growing insurance brokerage business that markets Life, Health and Ancillary Insurance products to consumers in a number of states.