Health & Life Insurance Agents - License Required
Insurance Operations | Miami, FL | Full Time
*** All candidates are REQUIRED to have a 2-15 health insurance license (2-40/2-14 accepted) AND be Fully bilingual (English/Spanish). Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered ***
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Florida Life and Health ( 215) Insurance License or 214 and 240 (current on CE requirements)
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent in work experience or a combination of work experience.
- Sales and Call center experience are preferred.
- Customer oriented skills in order to put the consumer interests first, while making sure the correct product is offered.
- Strong analytical, organizational and closing skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales goals within compliance and quality guidelines and expectations
- Protect consumer private information
- Being able to understand various products and being able to recommend these products to consumer based on their needs.
- Posses excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Have good computer skills, including accurate and timely data entry and familiarity with email and internet navigation.
- Willing to authorize a background check that results in good findings.
- Be flexible with scheduling as we operate different shifts during the day.
- Have a positive attitude and desire to consistently sell various products.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standard.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time
HolaDoctor Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of a billion dollar insurance company, owns the largest web destination for Hispanic consumers (www.holadoctor.com) interested in health and insurance products. The Company also operates a fast-growing insurance brokerage business that markets health, life and ancillary insurance products to consumers in a number of states.