Marketing | Hudson County, NJ | Full Time
HiveIO provides the value and simplicity of the Public Cloud to private data center clients and MSPs at half the cost and twice the performance.
HiveIO’s unique zero-layer architecture natively includes built-in security and eliminates the need for proprietary hardware, which allows customers the ability to leverage commodity computing. Our unique Message Bus Architecture is Artificial Intelligence ready, used by many customers to interface into Watson and Open AI.
HiveIO Fabric™ architecture is used by customers across multiple verticals with diverse workload types including VDI, VSI, Grid Compute and Hadoop environments. HiveIO Fabric™ replaces expensive hardware, complex licensing and vendor bloat with streamlined and disruptive Swarm-based nodes that predictively scale and auto heal.
The value of HiveIO Fabric™ is that organizations of all sizes can implement a holistic, easy to use end-to-end stack that provides computing at a significantly reduced cost.
The Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and assist in the following:
* Facilitate and Development of brand awareness and online reputation
* Manage the creation and publishing of marketing assets, and analyze asset usage and effectiveness. This includes, but is not limited to, press releases, customer testimonials, blog posts, online feature stories, speaking abstracts, award entries and other materials.
* Manage the corporate website ensuring content is up-to-date and that the appropriate SEO (Search Engine Optimization) information is in place for maximum visibility
* Manage generation of inbound traffic to further create cultivation of leads and sales, coordinate with sales to align priorities and set goals for support of continued lead generation
* Manage and execute on product launch deliverables, working with internal members on product positioning, promotional collateral, and other activities to ensure support of successful product launches.
* Develop and execute latest social media trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design and production
* Execute the planning, coordination and execution of marketing events
* Ability to analytically forecast and identify trends and challenges, and use budget-management skills and proficiency
* 40% Product Marketing and Content Creation, 40% Social Media Marketing, 20% Design and Production
* 5+ Years of experience in related industry
* Experience in a high tech Start up environment to understand the wearing of many hats that go along with an ever-changing environment
* Technology Savvy but with innovation marketing skills and experience in SaaS, Cloud or any Enterprise Software Company
* Product Marketing and technology content creation experience
* Adept in social media marketing and advertising
* Experience in Graphics designing and production
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Saas, Cloud or any Enterprise Software Experience
* Start Up experience
* Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Design and Production
- Options, Medical benefits, PTO, Great location across from the train and bus station