Office Manager (Part-Time)
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Part Time
Office Manager (Part-Time)
San Francisco, CA
HireAthena was founded by startup veterans, and backed by Google and Sherpa Ventures because we aren't your normal back office solution. We think it's nutty that cash-strapped startups pay SF or NY prices for their back office work; when talented, and experienced accounting and HR professionals are all over the U.S. Using a proprietary technology platform, we connect startups who are tight on time and cash with a full-stack back office solution using the best and brightest professionals regardless of where they are located.
We are looking for an Office Manager who will keep everything running smoothly here at HireAthena’s centrally located headquarters in San Francisco.
This is a part-time, non-exempt job with an hourly wage of $15. The core hours are 9AM to 2PM, which gives you a lot of flexibility. We are also slightly flexible on these hours, depending on your schedule. Over a week, we are looking for someone to work around 25 hours in our downtown office.
This is an opportunity for you to work with exciting startups and growing businesses in a dynamic and innovative environment. You’ll find yourself surrounded by energetic and intelligent people who are constantly looking to learn more, and you’ll have the chance to learn from true trailblazers.
Interested in working at a fun startup? Keep reading!
What We’re Looking For
- A doer, first and foremost
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- An effective and confident communicator
- A technology enthusiast
- A strong customer service orientation and a “can do” attitude
Roles & Responsibilities
- Open the office daily and prep for the new day by tidying up and ensuring a professional and welcoming environment
- Greeting guests, collecting mail, managing access
- Office administration support tasks as needed--we're a startup and there's always something to do
- Maintain inventory of snacks and beverages; order replacements and arrange for delivery
- Order weekly lunch for office employees, considering dietary restrictions and general preferences
- Support for executives as needed
- Free lunch, catered daily
- Fun and relaxed office environment in downtown San Francisco
- A casual dress code
- A well-stocked kitchen
What makes HireAthena different?
Our business mission is to help growing businesses with their back office to ensure that they thrive. We also believe that helping business thrive is a great business to be in.
Our social mission is to eventually hire a million parents as remote workers. We have a unique remote work force of accountants and HR folks that we lovingly call “Riveters.” This name was inspired by “Rosie the Riveter”, since we are committed to empowering stay-at-home talent to contribute toward mission critical operations. We admire our Riveter’s can-do spirit and dedication.