ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR | BOOKKEEPER
Administration | Marshall, CA | Full Time
Growing hospitality management company seeks Accounting Coordinator | Bookkeeper to join our team. We currently have a Full-time position available! We are looking for an experienced, energetic, positive, team player to come aboard. If you are responsible, professional, enjoy working as a team, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, I would like to meet you!
- Responsible for all accounting processes, general ledger and financial reporting.
- Reconciliation of all accounts, including but not limited to bank, gift cards and sales.
- Handles all cash reconciliation, cash reporting/requests to President for all restaurants and hotels in hospitality group.
- Assist with Accounts Payable as needed.
- Reconciliation of ticket sales, PayPal funds, accounts receivables.
- Monthly/Quarterly Occupancy Reporting for all hotels in the hospitality group.
- Input and maintain all sales for hospitality group in QuickBooks.
- Maintain all Property Tax reporting and reconciliations.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time.
- Must have strong command of QuickBooks Premier and MS Office
- Tech-Savvy and Time Management a Plus!
- Must have at least five years' experience working as an accounting coordinator/bookkeeper or other related accounting work.
- Must have high attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, take direction, and interact with staff and management.
- Must be a self-starter, work independently and able to take initiative
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual.
- Must have ability to deal with new accounting procedures, and start-up challenges.
- Teamwork is a MUST!
- Previous restaurant and/or hotel experience a plus but not required
- Background in hospitality desired.
We offer medical, dental, vision and 401(k). Property and dining discounts at our locations.