Senior Product Designer
Design | 2401 4th Ave Seattle, WA 98121 | Full Time
We are seeking a motivated self-starter that is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The ideal candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
In this role, you will work with members of the application design team, as well as our engineering and marketing groups. This candidate should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organization skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals.
- Identify and prioritize usage scenarios through customer research and competitive analysis
- Analyze user feedback and activity to developing personas
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows
- Design functional prototypes to prove out interaction models
- Work with engineering and product management to drive shared vision and execution of product plans
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of rapid prototyping approaches (Flash, HTML 5, InVision)
- Ability to deliver strong work on tight schedules
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing world-class experiences
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or equivalent design tool
- Experience with UX for the cloud and/or experience with enterprise software products, channels, or marketplaces-
- Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/kanban).
- Web-based or mobile application visual design in a global context.
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
- Exceptional portfolio of work spanning multiple projects
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Shiny new Apple products plus all the latest tablets and phones
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle
Highspot is a recognized leader in sales enablement. Using Highspot, sales teams are connected to the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. By closing the loop across marketing, sales, and customers, Highspot uniquely delivers insights that help companies engage more effectively with customers, driving increased revenue and customer satisfaction.